Hey friends and welcome back!! Its been a cold week here with lots of snow. I know last week I said the same thing…and its true AGAIN! I am so ready for spring! I am getting stir crazy and a little nuts being trapped in the house! Honestly, I cannot wait for spring and some spring cleaning…mostly so I can go junking and find awesome things on the side of the roads that people carelessly toss out! AHH until then, I will be dreaming!
Here is what Christie, Sharon and I have been up to this week..
Please take the time to follow these cool chicks and check out their posts!
Follow Christie – Cane Chair Goes Glam
Follow Sharon- DIY Fabric Boxes
Follow Jessica- How to Magnify Your Google Adsense Earnings
It’s no wonder this was the most clicked link last week! As bloggers we are always looking for the next thing to do to our blogs to make it more user friendly, make more money..whatever it might be! So to have such pretty elements, that are FREE, in one post we get excited! Make sure you stop by Kristen from Musings Of An Average Mom thank you for putting this together for us!
Talk about a thought provoking post! Andrea from Tabler Party of Two really got me thinking about what legacy I am leaving and if I will have a mark in history! Will my daughter have stories to tell her great grand children that inspire them to live meaningful lives..or their great grand children!!? If you have not read her post yet, hop on over and check it out. It’s a MUST read!!
I know that I am not the only sensitive one and these great tips to help with negativity is just a great reminder of on how to handle haters. My favorite part was “recognize your biggest critic – yourself.” Thanks for reminding us, Jen (from Noting Grace), how to stay motivated for ourselves!
I have a huge sweet tooth, and gingerbread is one of my absolute faves. So when I saw this recipe for Healthy Gingerbread Muffins, I couldn’t wait to give them a try! Visit Sherri at To Simply Inspire to get the recipe and try them for yourself!
Congrats Ladies!! Don’t forget to grab your button and show off your feature post!
1. Only Link up personal content.
2. “No rule” rule! Feel free to link up anything you have done during the week or amazing content that you want to share. Party runs Monday night-Saturday so feel free to stop back during the week to see who else linked up :)
3. Please check out at least 2 other links while you are here. Finding a new blog to follow or an awesome post that will knock your socks off is how we have the most fun during the party! Remember to click to the original post before you pin and leave some comment luv while you are there!!
4. Please follow your hosts! We do our best to follow everyone back and give you our full support. We also love to pin and share awesome content so while you are here, if you see something you like please feel free to pin and share too :) We are all about bloggers helping bloggers!!
5. By linking up you give these three bloggers the right to share your content via our SM networks and feature your posts on our blog. Also, we are going to be sending party reminders via emails connected to the party. Don’t worry that is all your emails will be used for, one reminder email a week :)
Grab our button for your blog and help support the party :)
Follow our Pinterest Party board to always have access to great featured content!
Follow Jessica Bures @ Live Randomly Simple’s board Totally Terrific Tuesday’s Featured Blogs on Pinterest.
Find out where we party!