Are you ready for Spring? Yes!? Me too! I am so ready for some spring cleaning and some fun colors incorporated throughout my home for springtime!!
SOOO, Welcome to the second in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from February 18 – March 17 and we’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, or a General Spring theme. Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post to be seen on 20 blogs!
Meet all 20 hosts!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Barb @A Life In Balance Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Ida @Second Chances Girl Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Lindi @Love Create Celebrate Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christie @Sparkles of Sunshine Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Gail @Purple Hues and Me Pinterest/FB/Hometalk/G+
- Jocelyn @Displaced Yinzer Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Roitman & Jenn @Fun with a Message Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Emily @Our House Now A Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jessica @Live Randomly Simple Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Check out how you can make these kick butt Primitive Easter Eggs HERE!
Spring Craft Blog Hop – St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, or a General Spring theme
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 18 blogs!