Wow, it is hard to believe that 2016 has come to an end. I feel like I blinked and it was over! But, seriously good riddance twenty sixteen. It has been a crazy, pain filled, heartbreaking year and I for one am ready for a fresh start.
If you had a great 2016 I would love to hear about it! Or if you had a year like mine feel free to share too. We all need a safe place to talk and I am listening!
So on a happier note, I am glad to think about some of the posts I created last year that were a hit and look back at ALL of the posts I have created over the lifetime of my blog baby and see which ones are hits with you.
So here are the top 20 posts of ALL time!
Feel Free to PIN the above image by clicking here
20. This fun project was such a hit with my daughters’ teacher that I had to make more of them to give out as gifts. It is so simple yet so pretty and can be created in so many colors and designs. So check out the simple tutorial and make one for someone you want to say thank you too!
19. One day my daughter and I were having fun with watercolors and I created a little tutorial on the project we were working on. To my amazement, it BLEW up on Pinterest and is one of the top posts on my blog still to this day.
18. Over a year ago I became hooked on oils. So much so that it led to this next goodie. Coffee scrub! Two of my favorite things coffee and essential oils!
17. Speaking of oils..this next post was kind of a pain in the butt but I am so glad I jumped on the bandwagon. Dryer balls have saved me so much money on dryer time and has kept my laundry smelling oh so good using zero chemicals to do so!
16. One of my favorite decor pieces in the spring (and honestly I use them for Christmas too with some glitter) are these DIY birds nests and rustic eggs. They are messy to make which means they are a ton of fun, especially making them with the kiddos. Plus it is two posts in one!
15. I love this next post because it can be created so many different ways but I break it down and show you the simple steps to creating a wreath that you can design for any season.
14. Starting a Blog has been such a fun journey for me and I love inspiring others to take their passion to the web. This next post is a step by step tutorial for any creative mind looking to go public with their thoughts, dreams, and turn their passion into profit.
13. Another super successful post comes from the blog help section here on Live Randomly Simple. It shows you how you can promote pages that are going to generate you the most income with Google Adsense. It was a game changer for my blog and so many others that have read and utilized this post. I encourage you to put it to the test if you are a blogger yourself.
12. With the upcoming season, it is time to start thinking about your outdoor space and new ways to create a peaceful and fun porch and yard. This round up of 20+ inspiring yard and garden projects has so much great projects included that I love just looking at it and gathering new ideas.
11. When you create a blog you are always looking for ways to promote your content and make a post go viral. We (bloggers) always aim for that next viral wave to sweep us up. In this next post, I give you plenty of ways to promote your content and gain fresh eyes on your blog space. I had a lot of fun with this one and love seeing all of the comments that pour in and emails I get about it.
10. Strangely enough, my recipes always seem to be a hit. My macaroni salad went cray cray on Pinterest and Facebook and I get tons of emails and comments with people who have tried it and loved it and best of all people who incorporate their style into the recipe and leave feedback on new ways to make it. Seriously though, if you have not made it you are missing out so make sure you pin this baby for later use. You will thank me for it!
9. Another one of my favorite posts I wrote that got a ton of feedback was on how to grow your blog and get seen by more than just your audience. You have no idea how important it is as a blogger to reach new audiences every. single. day.
8. This cupcake recipe spread like wildfire on Facebook and it was so much fun to take photos of. Not only are they super colorful they are delicious!
7. If you like to make your own spices or if you have never tried, this next post is for you. This homemade taco seasoning is to die for! Plus it is way healthier for you without all of the added ick and msg from store-bought taco seasoning packets. After I started using this I can never go back to packages. I did not realize how much the meat stuck together with the packages, I always assumed it was just how it was suppose to be. Until I grew up and figured out that the stuff that makes the meat stick together is not good for me or my kids bodies.
6. This next one is always being talked about at my shop. How do I make everything look so perfectly aged? It is my secret weapon and such an easy thing to use. Check it out for yourself!
5. This next one is so fun and colorful that it still makes me smile. I actually ended up selling this set in my shop so I need to make a new set for my house.
4. One of my favorite upcycled pieces came from an outdated side table. My grandma gave it to me and originally I was just going to paint it, and take out the center of the door. Until I completely ruined the door and had to get creative with the end result. I am so glad that accident happened!
3. I can not decide which I like to decorate for more…Christmas or Fall. Tough decisions, I know. This round up I did of Stunning Mantles makes my heart happy just looking at all of the design styles going on in this post!
2. This next yummy post is one of my family faves. I will make it in jumbo shells and manicotti shells and devour every last bite either way!
- This is a new project I just created for my bonus son’s room and I am madly in love with how it turned out. It was such a spur of the moment project but I am totally swooning over it now!
So which one is your favorite. Of course, there are a ton more DIY, Recipes, and random posts on my blog but these are a few of the biggest hits. Stay tuned for more great fun and if you like what you see please feel free to pin and share your heart out ;)