Yesterday while I was stranded to my couch (super sick with the flu..YUCK) I was going through my phone and realized I have a lot of money saving apps. So why not tell you what all I use so that you can use the awesome apps I use to save you and your family money too!
There are so many apps out there and I am always on the look out for the next big thing. I get kinda excited when I find a really cool app, like a kid on Christmas morning hehehe! I love saving my family money and getting great deals, especially when the price of everything has gone up so much! So sit back grab your phone or tablet and get ready to download some awesome apps!!
1. GoodRx – I will admit I just found out about this one last week. But, I am so sad I did not know about it sooner. 2 years ago my boyfriend broke his back and we have been paying for meds ever since. Last week I found this and tried it out at Sams Club. I saved $12 on his prescription! That is a lot of money we could of saved in the past 2 years but from now on I wont go without it!
2. Swagbucks – I did a whole post on this lovely little app and I am ADDICTED TO IT! Go here to find out what it is all about and how you can score tons of gift cards to all kinds of places! I have made almost $2o0 in Amazon gift cards in the short time I have been using it!
Join Swagbucks between Feb 2nd and 28th with my referral link , If you earn 1700 swag bucks by March 16th, you get a nice swagbucks bonus!! Use this post to help you find easy ways to earn swagbucks fast!
3. Ibotta – This charming little app comes in great handy sometimes. It is one that gives you money back when you buy certain products at the store, and they always have items listed that most people need or have in their fridge/pantry all of the time anyway. You just buy it at the store and then scan your receipt into the app!
4. Cartwheel by Target – I love this app mostly because I love Target and I am always in there. So this nifty app makes shopping there even better. They have discounts and coupons on the app and you just scan your bar code when you check out and it takes off any of the coupons or discounts on the spot! I love when they do discounts on their milk!!
5. RedLaser – This app is great. You can scan a bar code and it pulls up local retailers and checks prices so you can find the best price. It also lets you add your store loyalty cards, which is great for me because I have a million of them! Definitely a nifty app to have on your phone.
6. ShopSavvy – Pick from your favorite stores and then it lets you know when sales are going on. It is a great way to save money on personal items!
7. GasBuddy – This is one of my favorites. Because I travel for my Pure Romance business, I can always find the best places to get gas when I am out and about. Saves me tons of money sometimes just by driving around the corner to the next gas station!
8. Retailmenot – Another great place to find discount coupons to your favorite stores! I always make sure I check this while I am out shopping.
9. LivingSocial and Groupon – I cannot tell you how many times we have planned a date night using these two apps. We always find great local deals, sometimes well over 50% off! We have went to concerts, dinners in the city and so on. Plus it is a great way to find deals on spa days with the girls!
10. SavingStar – A brilliant app that constantly saves me money. You don’t get cash off at the register but it saves it in your account and you can cash out anytime. So its great to save it in there for holiday shopping! Or any special occasion you need the extra money for! It works for stores like Wal-Mart, Target and too many more to list. They also have freebie fridays! Love this app!
BONUS: If you have not heard of Savings Catcher by Wal-mart then you MUST download it. All you do is scan the bar code on your receipt after you check out and they check all sale ads locally to see if they can save you money. I must admit I have only made about a buck back, but its worth it just to let it keep adding up!
Do you have an app on your phone that you use to save you money? Let me know in the comments!! I would love to expand my list of awesome apps!!